Restaurant and hotel complex
In our hotel you can relax with a nice use of spa procedures.
The benefits of a sauna in two words do not fit. However, it should remember all of the positive impact of leisure depends on the time spent in "dry pair." Yes, 10-minute stay in the sauna improves motor response and improves coordination. But after a 20-minute stay of these indicators deteriorate. Also to everything else. Staying in a sauna causes positive changes in the heart, but the long stay may experience heart palpitations, dizziness. Heat exposure also reduce tension in the muscles, soften connective tissue and makes muscles more flexible.
When colds when the lungs of phlegm produced many positive impact does stay in the sauna. If the air in the cabin is moistened with special infusions, decoctions (mint, pine needles, eucalyptus, etc.)., Their performance in combination with hot air similar to the action of inhalation, only much nicer.
Because of the heat and steam sauna has a positive effect on the skin - thermal procedure stimulates the permeability of the skin, improves skin sensitivity increases its respiratory activity.
The benefits of the sauna and damage - two sides of the same coin
All of the positive effects of a sauna can be transformed in serious damage to our body if we do not adhere to basic rules:
- children under three years of saunas contraindicated for children older than three years can be located in a highly heated sauna
- should not eat while visiting sauna;
- Visit excluded completely dry steam steam from people that even in a state of mild intoxication;
- in the sauna can be no more than ten minutes - is the maximum rate;
- You can not be in a sauna with wet bareheaded;
- considered the correct three events in the steam room;
- cooling procedures may be conducted in the form of warm and cool showers swimming in the pool, but not in a cold shower and bathing in cold water pool;
- taking cooling procedures may need to remember colds and catarrhal diseases.
Contraindications to sauna can assume the following diseases: tuberculosis, diabetes, high blood pressure, urolithiasis, atherosclerosis, severe nerve damage, chronic diseases of the upper respiratory tract.